Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The Winds Of Change.......


I have been saving this post as a draft from a very long time...25 days to be precise..... :¬)

Today I decided to publish it and close the chapter..

When I first landed in London, I was under an impression that I too would be working in, say the 30th or 40th floor of a skyscraper.
But, when I reached my office in Liverpool Street, after having lost my way for 30 minutes, my dreams were totally shattered.
I walked into a 5 storey building which seemed to shout out loudly, it's 100 years of existence in my ears..


Well, to be frank I love changes..
"Change is the only constant thing in our life."

Having worked in India prior to this, this trip was a welcome change for me. Even though the office did not appeal to me, the work sure did.

Now last month, when the company decided to move its operation base to Canary Wharf, I was among the happier lot. Canary Wharf, unlike Liverpool Street, is one of the newly constructed areas.
The offices here are very similar to what I have dreamed about..

I have always loved the winds of change gushing against my face. I know and believe that it always bring me good tidings... And this time, the gift was that I rented out a beautiful apartment alongside a canal. ;¬)
And the icing on the cake is that I walk to my office!!!
"A little walk will definitely not hurt me." (Mr Fatty disagrees though..)

I have again waged a war against Fatty..Lets see who wins!!!

Have Fun!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The view is very beautiful!!
Hope u win against your fatty:-).

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»