Thursday, July 20, 2006

Need For Speed - Underground


Past few weeks have been really FUN... My roomie Chippa a.k.a. The Chicken Killer,
introduced me to NFS - Underground....And boy, I am hooked onto it.
Superb Game...Really.
Note: I will introduce him to you folks shortly.
I remember my college days, when NFS-Porshe was a craze in the GVIT Boys Hostel.
Those late night chai and maggie noodles...God!I miss it.
And everyone in the room trying to outplay others in NFS.
Talking about NFS, I definitely need to mention something about this pal of mine, Jallu a.k.a JBC a.k.a. The MasterMind.
This guy would challenge to beat any record on NFS. Only thing that people had to do was let him alone in the room with the computer.
God only knows what he did in the room alone...But he would most often than not come out with a smile and "Ja dekh le. Tera record beat kar diya hai maine." dialog.
There is so much to write about this guy that I think I should dedicate this post to him.
This guy is one of the most brilliant guys I have met. He is an out and out flirt too .... very popular with the gals I must say ;¬)
Intelligent as he was, he was involved in many masterminded plots. It's a different story that most of them did not culminate to his satisfaction.

Now back to NFS - Underground, After having explored so much of it my next target is the newer version of NFS called Most Wanted.


See you at the finish line, Mate!
Cheers.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»