Saturday, July 01, 2006

The Haunting...


I cannot close my eyes.....I cannot sleep!!! the moment I drift into sleep, she comes to mind.

Who is she? What does she want? Why does she haunt me? All these questions are still unanswered..
I know she is stunning...but I havent seen her...
Something within me tells me that she is pretty.

Her voice is soft..like the gentle breeze that blows across the trees...The soft murmer...

These thoughts linger in my mind.

Is she for real? I don't know!!! She feels so real.

Is this Lust? Is this madness?
Has being away from my loved ones driven me to insanity?

I close my eyes...I drift away to sleep... Did someone just call me? I open my eyes, bewildered... Where am I? The landscape looks alien to me...No people around!!!!

Then I hear her gentle voice again...I hear hear singing out my name...I follow the voice...I can see her sitting in a field...I reach over and tap her shoulder....She turns .....and Zapppp!!!!!!!!!!

Before I could see her face, the whole world seems to tremble.....I can see the world shrinking before my eyes...My vision gets more blurred. Layer after layer, the world keeps shrinking till it becomes the size of a marble....The world stays still before my eyes...I look closely into it, desperately trying to find the faceless beauty that evaded me.....

Then all of a sudden without warning, the marble comes to life. It hisses and puffs, and then shoots towards my forehead....
BANG!!!!

I'm back to reality....soaked in prespiration...and sit still on my bed....floundered...

Another bad dream!!!! And yet again late for office!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh....welcome to the other side Rosh....happens to all men who have suffered "womenoignorophilia" it's a dangerous affliction but I am sure with time you will get habituated to it.....or maybe you will just get a girlfriend/wife and this won't be a nightmare anymore you will have bigger problems to deal with......;)

MT...

Rosh said...

Let's hope that i am cured soon!!! ;¬)

Anonymous said...

hi,
hope u find this "pretty" woman very soon..may she bring u all the joys u ever wanted in life.

Rosh said...

For a brief period I thought that I had found her....but maybe it was a mirage.
I think I will be forever lost chasing mirages.