Monday, July 17, 2006

House by the Lake...


Like a lot many people I know, even I have a dreamer in me. When things go rough, it's the beautiful carpet of pleasant and wonderous thoughts that Mr. Dreamer weaves, that soothes my nerves.

I am 25 now, a software engineer by profession, currently loving what I am doing. But, 15 year down the line, Mr. Dreamer doesn't see me continue doing the same.

He suggests that I rather buy a large ranch... raise livestock .. or maybe grow apples, strawberries, and other fruits in my farm....

Whenever Mr.Dreamer shares this dream with me....I am drawn to it like a moth to the light.... Oh! How much I love the dream of owning a house by the lake.... .a large farm .... and a ranch...
But this is all in Mr.Dreamer's dreams.

In reality will Your's Truly be able to do that? Well! He doesn't know.
There is always a thought that nags him..
Will his loved ones approve of this?

And that's when it strikes me that I have a very long period of time in hand to realize my dreams...but before that I have responsiblilties to shoulder...and promises to fulfil.

In Robert Frost's words:
"The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
"


Have a great day! And may God fulfill all your desires.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»