Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Total CRAP!!!

Just came across this article while reading today's Metro (a free newspaper circulated in UK and Ireland) :
'I have been called shallow on a number of occasions and I suppose my critics are right,' says Freja Kensington, owner of Belle Baise, a swinging club based in Nottingham. 'I am prejudiced against ugly people but I have to be.'

Well she might have some reason to be biased! But, why the hell should I? You know how you instantly like someone... you just seem to hit it off... connect instantly;
Similarly you meet people whom you take a disliking to immidiately. You don't know why they turn you off, but they do.
Same thing happens to me a lot of times. There's this person who sometmes comes to play Table Tennis. And, to be frank, I just hate the sight of him. You may feel that I am cheap and shallow and stuff like that. Maybe, I might later find out that he is a very nice person, but the way he carries himself currently, he is totally filled with CRAP....
Or am I?

No comments: