Saturday, October 28, 2006

I am back!!!

Hey Dear Blog,

I am sorry that I was away for a long time. I have been busy lately. Busy doing shopping. ;-)
Look what all I have bought...watches, toys, media players, ipod!! Cool na ;-)
And I cannot write much today coz I am looking for a good IPOD Video converter.
Lets see if I find one today.

Take care and see you later!


P.S> Why are people criticizing DON and Shahrukh so much!!! It was an awesome remake. Hats off to you farhan for making such a brilliant picture.
A lot of moments have been inspired by Hollywood... like MI, Usual Suspects etc.
And believe me when I use the word INSPIRED!!!

P.P.S> I hate when people blatantly copy some Hollywood movie scene by scene and call it inspiration. Watch,
The Killer for instance. Its a Z Grade rip off of Collateral starring Tom Cruise and Jamie Fox!!! Irrfan Khan let me down this one time by signing this movie.

No comments: