Monday, October 02, 2006

Hasta La Vista, Baby!!!! T2 is Back!!!


Now, puhleeez don't confuse T2 to be Terminator... It's Titanic, Baby!!! A friend of mine, who really thought that this was the trailer of a sequel to Titanic, forwarded this to me.
I did not know what to expect! I could never visualize a part 2 of Titanic.. But when he mentioned that Leornado looked brilliant in the trailers, I wanted to have a look at this.
It was a brilliant trailer!!! The creator has taken clipping from various movies and made this gripping preview. I just loved how he used the "warm goo phase" ;-)

Bells!!!! Remember Austin Powers ?

At least after viewing this, no one will ever think of ruining the masterpiece called Titanic ;-).

P.S> The following movies have been used for making this clip.
1. Catch Me If You Can
2. Shawshank Redemption
3. Iceman
4. Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery
5. The Hulk
6. The Beach
7. Ghostship
8. Con Air

Can you spot more????

No comments: