Thursday, October 12, 2006

Thirty One - Answers

I had promised myself that I would wait for 31 replies before answering this. But, 15 seems like a good number. Thanks to all my friends who took time off from their hectic schedule to reply to a weird questionaire set up by a crazy friend of theirs ;-)...
Well, it is 31 minus 1 divided by 2... So 15 it is!!! And here are the answers and the justifications.

1. YES! I am scared of Roaches.. Well, these creatures have been there from the time of dinosaurs... Wow!! And if you have watched "Mimic", "Creepshow" and other B-Grade counterparts you have more reasons to hate 'em!!!!
Did you know: The world's largest cockroach is the Australian giant burrowing cockroach, which can grow to 9 cm in length and weigh more than 30 grams.

2. NO I don't! To tell the truth, I don't remember anything from my childhood! I din't even remember my friend from 10th class initially... and think about remembering the first sip of alcohol!!!

3. That's again true! I really haven't seen the Taj ;-( Just on movies! But, I will surely next year. Its a promise to myself!

4. NO, I bat right handed and also bowl with the same hand. But there was a time when I used to TRY to bat and bowl left handed ;-)

5. YES! I was an ardent follower of "Popular mechanics for Kids" and I really loved Elisha ;-) Ain't she CUTE?

6. NO (and YES)! Well, I did not bunk school, rather I bunked my English tuitions!! Deepak, you remembered that!! Cheers ;-)

7. YES I am scared to ride two wheelers. I think I don't have it in me! ;-(

8. NO, It was NOT!!!! Chemistry and Biology were the subjects I hated the MOST!!

9. YES! I flunked in mathematics in 8th Class. I scored 24 out of 100 ;-(
Note: 8 out of 80 and 16 out of 20 ;-) Well, You are thinking right! I cheated in my class test

10. NO! My teacher used to scold me for not putting those lines above all the letters..
Note: I forgot the script. ;-(

11. YES! Always! My friend and more than all, My Dad used to fight with me for that!! I remember last WorldCup's match between India and Holland! I was the only person in the College Common Room, cheering for Holland! I did receive a bashing for all my efforts ;-)

12. NO! No way...... (Psssst just once, not multiple times!!!)

13. Yes! I still don't believe it, but I really did! Vineeth, you missed it dude! It was Brajesh who pushed me into taking such a rash step! I looked ugly!!! You know my Mom did not let me in when she saw me that way. I had to remove my earring and put on a cap before she let me in.

14. Yes I do. They are the easiest Non-Veg food to cook!! ( Some vegetarians eat eggs!!! And...Hello!!!! Eggs are NOT Vegetarian!!!

15. No, I never did that! I actually had a friend who did that ;-)
I am always in an amazing company of friends!!

16. No!!! Yuck!! Gutkha... I might even puke at the tought of being an addict.

17. No. It was not! My first cycle was a ladie's cycle ;-( Forgot the brand though!

18. Yes, and don't laugh Puhleeez!!! . I have tried a lot to push myself into learning to type properly but in vain.

19. No! I never did actually learn to swim. Well, technically speaking..I did try a couple of times. But that hasn't served the purpose! I still can't swim.

20. Yes. That is true. I am really bad at remembering numbers. My History teacher will vouch for that ;-)


21. Yes. I am really scared of speaking in public. As a matter of fact, when I am speaking in front of a crowd, I can hear my hearbeats more than my speech. ;-(
P.S> By the way, some of my friends say that I am really good at it.

22. Yes. This is really true. I flicked the O. Henry story and converted it to Hindi... LOL!!!
And I won... ha ha..

23. No yaar! I would never have the audacity to do that... ;-)

24. Ha Ha...Its still brings smile to my face. Part of this is actually true... ;-) I had a major crush on her and I did confess it to her. Patient as she was, she explained me for one whole month why it was impossible for us to be together ;-)
P.S> She is now happily married in CANADA.

25. Yes. Saldy I was caught once. They found a ticket for a night show in my pocket. I never did watch another such movie after that!!!
Pssst! Now that's a blatant lie!!!

26. NO!!! This is another example of a plain lie... Jithin, I know you would have been the happiest person in the world if this happened to you.

27. My folks tell me that this is true. I am as usual oblivious of this.

28. Yes. This was in 9th class. She baked me potato chips. And she showed me her finger, which she injured while slicing potatoes.

29. Yes I do. I hate MONSOON.... P.S> There's a movie by that name, that featured Helen Brody, which I like though ;-)

30. If 4 times can be called multiple times, then I sure graced the newspapers lot of times, the best among them was "The Asian Age" ;-)

31. No I don't! I would love to learn to play the guitar. But there was a time, when I told my folks that I want to learn tabla when there was an opportunity for me.

So, there you are. So, my dearest blog and friends, you have learnt more about me today than any other day!! ;-)

Have a good evening.

4 comments:

Life Lover said...

That made for interesting reading, but you hate monsoon? huh? can't comprehend that one at all :)

Rosh said...

Hi Rujul.

I think this one attribute of mine can be linked to some other incidents from my life which I am not too happy about!

1. From childhood till now, I never have understood the concept of bathing 3 times a day... ;-)
2. After watching the Spielberg classic 'Jaws', I have never liked the idea of water.
3. 3 years back, I suffered from kidney stones and I was asked to drink 6 litres of water daily for 1 whole week!!!

Basically, my idea of monsoon would be to rain specifically in farmlands and other places where they need water, and not necessarily on the city streets where there is no use for it.

I know its quite difficult to relate to, but hope u will understand. ;-)

Cheers.

Anonymous said...

Bathing 3 times a days!! U bath three times a day???wow...I never knew u were so "clean";-)

Rosh said...

To anon..

Ha ha...
*Wink

I think this was a perfect case of a hyperbole.

It's actually twice a day!! ;-)

And..No I don't bathe twice a day!!!