Thursday, October 05, 2006

Thirty One - Truth, Lies and Stuff

I know you think that I am CRAZY. I can prove that I am. Why the hell would I be publishing this post?
My thoughts are blocked.... there is nothing to blog about. So what does an insane mind like mine do? Well, it suggests me to follow the bandwagon of fellow bloggers who some time or the other have published "Stuff you know about me!!".
Some are perfect truths, others blatant lies and there are some that are sorta truthful recollections.
So here it goes!

1. I am scared of cockroarches.
2. I remember my first sip of Whiskey. I was in the 6th class that time.
3. I have not visited Taj Mahal.
4. I am a right hander, but I bowl and bat left handed.
5. I had a crush on "Elisha Cuthbert" when she anchored Popular Mechanics for Kids on Discovery channel.
6. The first movie that I bunked school for was "Bandit Queen".
7. I am afraid of driving two wheelers.
8. Chemistry was my favourite subject in school.
9. I flunked in Mathematics just once in my school life.
10.I got appreciation for my Hindi handwriting in school.
11.I always support the team that is playing against india in cricket.
12. I have gone commando at multiple occasions.
13. Once during my college days, I shaved my head and wore an earring.
14. I love eggs.
15. To complete a challenge posed by a friend, I have pissed in the dustbin in the classroom.
16. I was a gutkha addict before I joined Infosys.
17. My first cycle was an Atlas Ranger
18. I need to watch the keyboard while typing.
19. I am one of the best swimmers in Jamshedpur. I was in the school swimming team.
20. I am not good at remembering numbers and other statistics.
21. I am scared of speaking in public.
22. I plagiarized "After Twenty Years" by O. Henry for a creative writing contest and won the first prize.
23. I fell in love with one of my best pal's girlfriend.
24. I dated my Computer lecturer.
25. I was reprimanded by my parents for watching an Adult Certified movie.
26. I was mugged in West Ham once, and the guy who called for help was Shaka Hislop, the West Ham goalie.
27. I nearly died at the age of 6 due to a reaction to Penicilin.
28. A girl once baked potato chips for me coz I told her that I love chips.
29. I hate Monsoon.
30. I have been on the newspapers multiple times.
31. I prefer to learn the Tabla, than Guitar.

The answers and explanations will follow shortly!

Cheers!

No comments: