Friday, October 20, 2006

Main hoon DON!!!

Yipeeeeeeeee! Don is releasing tomorrow, and I an overtly devoted Amitabh fan, am going to watch the remake. Even though Shahrukh plays the title role, and Kareena plays Helen's part, Even though "Khaike Paan Banaras Wala" Remix is the worst insult to the magical tune of Kalyanji Anandji, I still have promised myself that I am going to watch it. And why?
Is it just because Farhan, The "Dil Chahta Hai" Akhthar is directing the movie? Initially I thought it was just that, but its only today I realized that this is not the entire story.
Somewhere in me lies, A Priyanka Chopra fan. Hate me or Love me, but I am as devoted a Priyanka fan as I were a Kajol fan during her "Wonder Years".
I have watched and admired Priyanka grow as an actress. She knows her boundaries, and she sticks to that. She is way better than all the model turned acresses that we have in the industry now. And her being in Don's remake give me enough reason not to miss the movie.
Priyanka!!!! Main aa raha hoon!

P.S> I like the way Shan croons, "Mujhko pehchan lo .. Main hooon DON!!!"

No comments: