Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The Good and the Bad that happened to me lately...

Note: These are some of the events that come to my mind when I think of the good and the bad that has happened to me recently. And these are not in any specific order!!.

Bad:

1> One of my colleagues, with whom I was in regular contact over phone, thought that I was a gal!!! Later, she thought that I was a old guy (in mid thirties!!!)

Do you believe that??
And her reason, I had taken a sick leave!!

Are only oldies eligible for sick leave? :-(

2> Bought an IPOD on ebay from a powerseller!!!! The IPOD doesn't work ;-(

3> Got into a restuarant and ordered food !! Realized later that I had left the wallet back home ;-(

4> Warney came to Canary Wharf. The queue was so big that I did not get chance to meet him. ;-(

Good:

1> Shifted my residence to a beautiful apartment in Canary Wharf

2> Played Indoor Cricket @ PlayOnSports along with some colleagues. Though i was in the losing team, it was awesome!!

3> My trip to the Scottish Highlands. ;-)

4> The number and the seriousness of the defects in my project has drastically reduced!! Yipeeeee!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi,
The first one I think should not come under BAD it was Hilarious:) I guess something must be wrong
with the ladies ear;-) and i dont think u need to feel so bad unless u were trying hard to impress her
;-)

Rosh said...

Wasn't tryin to impress anyone!!!
But, I guess you are right... the incident was hillariously bad...

Or badly hillarious... :-(

Now I am confused.