Sunday, September 10, 2006

Among the bubbles....

After a very tiring day out at the beach (We went there as a group of 17 people. Also I haven't been at a beach in a very long time.) at Bournemouth, I came back home and had the most amazing bubble-bath ever..and I mean EVER!
I don't have the patience to take bubble-bath daily, so most often than not, it falls on a Sunday.

I could feeld my pains just vapourize and float away leaving me with the most intense feeling of peaceful calm within.
And that's the time I reflected on my past. I wasn't the two shaded soul, I thought I was. I had lot's of different shades to me.
Only that it too ages for me to realize this...

Warm bath with muscle soak bath salts and lots of bath creme to get the required fragrant bubbles.... And just lie down in it for an hour... It's a beautiful experience. Now, I know it sounds kinda girly stuff.

But, if Chandler Bing can love bubble-baths (Remember the Friends episode?), so can I.

Cheers.

P.S> I am trying hard to finish off my "Ashford in the Water" trek details( i.e. the Walk - Part 2). I have almost written it twice and deleted, soz I am not able to capture the beauty of out trail in words.


2 comments:

Akshatha Shetty said...

ha ha ha....that was something to hear from you. May be you can try some soothing music and flavoured candles next time...

Rosh said...

Hey Akshu.

I will definitely try soothing music and wine.....
(*Winking, the latter I have already tried ;-0)
But, fragrant candles are way out of my league ;-)