Monday, September 11, 2006

A place called HOME...

John Denver is one of my favourite singers. Whenever I feel like relaxing, I just put on some tracks of his. They take me to a different universe altogether... where everything's beautiful. If you haven't heard "Country Roads" then please do listen to it.
I am quoting couple of stanzas from it:

"Almost heaven, west virginia
Blue ridge mountains, shenandoah river
Life is old there, older than the trees
Younger than the mountains, blowing like a breeze

Country roads, take me home
To the place, I be-long
West virginia, mountain momma
Take me home, country roads"

Take me home ... to the place I belong... Beautiful! Ain't it?

And talking about HOME, my home is where my family is. Dad, Mom, Sis and our Loving Lord. A small happy home. It wasn't always happy, but we reached there finally.
All thanks to our wonderful God.

O Lord, today I pray that you stay in our home and our hearts for ever. My family needs you.. My friends need you.. And more than all I need you in my life for ever.

2 Corinthians 12:9 - "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." I just saw part of this quote on one of my friend's msn, and I couldn't refrain from quoting it here today.

This is one of my favourite verses from the Bible. Whenever I am in trouble of any kind. I just think of this verse. It calms me.... for I know that I can face the vilest of demons because My Lord is with me and his grace is sufficient for me.

4 comments:

Akshatha Shetty said...

NOW ...this one really made me feel nostalgic!! Roshaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan ..... grrrrrr....

Rosh said...

Ha ha...
I am going back HOME in December.
Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Akshatha Shetty said...

Thats nice...finally heading back after an year?

Rosh said...

Yup.
It's really been a long year!