Sunday, September 24, 2006

Life is beautiful...


On a gloomy day while travelling through the highlands of Scotland, the rain decided to give us a break. The sun came out beautifully through the clouds. And thats when I saw this most beautiful rainbow that spanned from one village to the next. This was a sight that would have brought cheer on many faces that day....

And I couldn't help singing to myself : "It's a beautiful day!!"

While travelling on the bus on my way to office i saw this mom of two smartly dressed kids, and a toddler, dropping her kids to the stop nearest to their school. The brothers took their turns to kiss their mother and kissed the youngest sibling goodbye."Cross the road safely!" reminded the mother.

The mom stood looking from the back window of the bus till her children were out of sight.

At "Heights of Abraham", a theme park, said a father to his 2-3 yr old son : "You know this was the place where Mommy and Daddy decided that we wanted to make you. Now after these 3 years all three of us are here".

The mom continued hugging her hubby and kept smiling!

While climbing dowm a very tricky 500 spiral steps of a watch tower, I saw a saw a couple of kids ahead of me all alone. Since I could not overtake them I chose to observe them carefully. The elder gal had a firm hold on her younger sis. When at last we reached the ground, I saw a guy running towards them shouting "Where have you gals been? Why did you climb the tower without telling us?". "Your mother and I were worried!"

The younger of the two gals replied: " Don't worry Dad. Sis was holding my hand all the time."

It' when you see instances like this, you realize that life is so beautiful.... If only we open our eyes and look around!!!

No comments: