Friday, September 01, 2006

Shades of me..

Have you ever played this game where you are given a word and you need to tell the first 5 things that come to your mind.
I tried my hand at this on the two colours that I like the most.


BLACK : sarcastic, wicked, sad, liar, rash, lazy, daring, rude, shameless

WHITE : happy, emotional, honest, hard-working, witty, scared, courteous, thoughtful

Why I don't smile more often?

Mr Black:

1> I hate smiles.
2> What should I be happy about? I hate myself?
3> People just kick me around... I am a nobody!!!

Mr White:

1> I am happy but maybe I don't express my happiness enough.
2> I am so much charred within, that even if I smile, it will only increase my pain.
3> I am scared of relationships.

What do I like/hate about my Job?

Mr Black:

1> I don't like being pressurized by someone.
2> I want to start something of my own. But,at present, I cannot afford to lose this job. I am angry at myself for not having the guts to take this step.


Mr White:

1> I am good at what I do. My work satisfies me.
2> Money is a key driving factor. I earn good money. Happiness can be almost bought by money.

Just two questions and I have already have multiple answers ready. And moreover all totally diverse.

Why is my life so two dimensional? Why is that I am always at the extremes? Why is it that I don't have the varied array of emotions that I can see in most of my friends. Why can't I be just a normal guy?

My life is only in Black and White..I wish I could change.....
I wish there were more shades of me!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Intresting how we generally associate thoughts involving 'evil' with darker shades and thoughts involving 'good' with lighter shades of color. Feelings; involving passion and intensity seem similarly associated with brighter colors.

Black and white are the "race" colors that seem to define the American caste system. No wonder racial descrimination is more common these days in perdominantly white countries.

...

Happy,
glad,
Angry,
possesive,
jelous,
moody,
depressed,
suicidal,
sad.

This reply is a totally irrelevant, I know :D . Nice post. Enjoyed reading. Now I have to go think.