Wednesday, August 30, 2006

God and I

And I am a staunch believer of the latter..

God has been a constant factor throughout my life. He has been my friend and guide during good times and bad. Whenever I needed his love, he was there for me.
I believe that our God is a loving God.... A God who listens to the righteous and the sinners alike.
He does not ask me to change before I come to his refuge. He loves me and it is his love that changes me... reforms me.

The Holy Bible says:

"For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life"(John 3:16).

"I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance." (Luke 5:32).

Romans 6:23 says "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

Lord, I take time, today, to repent for all my sins. I believe that whoever comes to you and believes in you will be bestowed by your wonderful love and grace.
O Lord, I pray to you for all my friends and family. Keep a close watch over all of us. We are the sheep and you are our shepherd.
We trust you with our life.

Today and Evermore...

No comments: