Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The Black Trouser Killing!!!


My running nose destroyed my favourite black trousers!
Sounds weird, I know.
But, it's true.

I had a bloody cold and a running nose...
So i took a paper towel and put in my trouser's poke'...
But, the need never arose..
So the towel stayed me in my poke'!

But, when I put my trouser for wash...
I forgot to search it for coins and cash..
So, in my trouser's pocket, the towel stayed..
and stayed there till it had it (my fav black trouser) destroyed...

Ultimate crappy poetry that has ever been composed....
(Not even worth being called a poetry! But, still ;¬) I will continue calling it one.)

Analysis : Never allow paper tissues/towels to mix with your black clothes.
It's a certain demise for all your beloved black clothing ;¬)

P.S> My bloody cold had been found guilty as charged. It has been sentenced to death by shots of Lemsip!

2 comments:

Sayesha said...

BAWWWWWLLLLL!!! :'(

I can understand your pain.

I lost a pair of black trousers to 'Terminal Tissue' too! :'(

Rosh said...

Hey Sayesha.
Having one of the most famous bloggers comment on my post...Well I am so deeply and truly honoured that i am going to dedicate my next post to you ;-)

Cheers..