Friday, December 01, 2006

A Prayer.

Hello dear friends.
You know how sometimes a little prayer can make you feel at peace with the world around you! It's magical. Ain't it?
Nothing short of a miracle!

The prayer quoted below has always been a favourite of mine.


When I pray this, I repent.
When I repent, I am forgiven.
And when I am forgiven, I am at peace... with the world... with myself.... with everything!


All that we ought to have thought and have not thought;
All that we ought to have Spoken and have not spoken;
All that we ought to have done and have not done;
All that we ought not to have thought and yet have thought;
All that we ought not to have spoken and yet have spoken;
All that we ought not to have done and yet have done;
For all that has been wrong, 0 God, we pray for forgiveness.

May this prayer help and guide you too.

Praise the Lord!
TLT



3 comments:

Life Lover said...

Yes, I do believe in the power of prayer from the heart. It gives peace and happiness from within, even strength when we need it the most. Thanks for sharing this prayer and god bless!

Akshatha Shetty said...

So very true!! I too believe in power of prayer. The only time I stop praying is when I do something which I think is wrong!! But, my day really goes bad because I din pray that day!! I pray to be peaceful and happy.

Rosh said...

#Hey LL.
You are right! Prayer rocks( ~_~ )
And God Bless U too.

#Hi Akshu.
I know that most of the galz pray every day ;)
It's we guys whom I am worried about.
he hehe