Sunday, December 24, 2006

Joyeux Noel



Hey Friends.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!


★★   ★★~* *~★  ★★
*°★ ★Merry X'mas *°★
‧*°∴°°☆☆★ *°☆☆*°
°°☆°∴★*°☆∴
°∴°°☆★∴°
°∴★☆∴
★  ☆∴
*樂°∴°
☆☆*

﹨/

\●


Note~ To learn how to wish Merry Christmas in various languages you may click here.

This is my second Christmas in London. And I am missing my family and friends back home... :(

Cheers,
TLT

Pssssst, I guess The Lonely Traveller is feeling very lonely this X'mas!
We should something to cheers him up. What say you? ;)

3 comments:

Akshatha Shetty said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Akshatha Shetty said...

Merry Chirstmas!!
I hope our good wishes will make you feel "NOT" lonely anymore in the coming year.

Cheer up buddy. :)

Rosh said...

Hey Akshu.
Thanks for the wishes!
Hope you have a wonderful new year.

Cheers,
TLT