Thursday, November 30, 2006

I need thy SUPPORT!!!!

This beautiful photograph has been captured by a friend of mine, Abinash.
Dude, I am using it here without your permission. I trust that you will forgive me ;)

Well, As you would all be knowing by now. My project has gone LIVE! Now it's SUPPORT Time!!!
Stuff not happening...Analysts complaining....Users complaining....Business being affected....And it's a miserable time... ;(

Lord, I need you SUPPORT to make the project support go smoothly. As you have guided us throught our life, please guide us through this phase too!
And my Lord replies,

I know that faith is easy when everything is going well
But can you still
believe in Me when your life's a living hell?
And when all the things around
you seem to quickly fade away
There's just one thing I really want to know

Will you let go? (I'll trust you, Lord)
Will you stand on My word?
(I'll trust you, Lord)
Against all odds will you believe what I have said?
(I'll trust You, Lord)
What seems impossible ... (I'll trust You, Lord)
Will you believe? (I'll trust You, Lord)
Every promise that I made will
you receive? (Yes, I will trust You, Lord)


Thanks you Lord!
TLT


No comments: