Sunday, November 12, 2006

Gazzag mujhe gussa na dila!!!!!!

I was shocked when I opened my gmail account yesterday! 90% of my mails were from friends who were sucked into the Gazzag Trap...
From an acquaintance who was dumb enough to sign up for Gazzag, I understand that as part of the signup, they offer to import all friends from Orkut. Gazzag then took it upon themselves to email all people in his friends list.... And, that included me too ;-(

I am really shocked to know that so many of my friends are interested in social networking that so many of them have signed up for it. And there have even been instances when people have actually mailed back and told me that it was not done intentionally ;-P

Ha ha...

Anyways, I hope this issue subsides soon!


And for heaven's sake
PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP ON GAZZAG!!!!

P.S> I am really bitter today. I don't know why. I even shouted back at a poor li'l gal..... I guess it was because I had so litle sleep in the past 2 days...

I think I should apologize. Sorry dear!!!

2 comments:

Life Lover said...

its not social networking, its torture, hope you are able to wiggle out of this one :)

Rosh said...

LL,
I know what you mean..
After this post too I have got some more of the same....
so many that I have lost count.. ;(