Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Counting days!!!

Got a MAJOR project release coming up this weekend!!! I hope everything goes well!!!
My travel plans to India, so much depends on its success!!!



Dear Friends, Please pray for this deeply troubled soul!!!

Ur pal,
TLT

P.S> A friend commented that my nick (The Lonely Traveller) was too long... I agree.
TLT sounds much cooler ;)

P.P.S> I am counting days.. 2 more to go for the release!!

P.P.P.S> On top of everything else, I have put my faith in my Lord! And as usual, I believe that he'll never disappoint me ;-)

4 comments:

Akshatha Shetty said...

Hey TLT :),

Good Luck.

Rosh said...

Thanks Akshu!
As one of my Business Analysts mentioned, Monday I will wake up to be Wiser if not Happier!! ;~)

Cheers,
TLT

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha...
That was kool....
who our very own Dimitre told....

Rosh said...

Yup. It sure was our wise Dimitre..

P.S> Is that you chutki? If it's anyone else please don't mind. ;-0
I don't know of anyone else who follows my blog ;)