Sunday, June 04, 2006

Of Men & Women..



Well they (read Wise Men) say, "Picture speaks a thousand words."

May be I do not need to write anything further.... But still, just for the records I would add a few lines of wisdom...

Most of these comments are a result of several interactions with various people.

In a single line, I would say " Women are the driving force behind all men".

According to another buddy of mine : " If it does not work your way, try it your wife's way !!!!". BTW he is married. Maybe its not him, its actually the stress that is speaking ;¬)

What makes girls so different from guys. Girls are supposed to be more sensitive, caring, motivated than guys. Is this actually true? I know guys who are really sensitive, who remember dates (even the time).....And they are not gay!!!!

Doesn't this remind you of Subodh from Dil Chahta Hai. Poor Chap!!! If any girl had those characteristics then she would have been considered as a dedicated, considerate and loving person....but a guy...No way!!!!!

Society would probably easily label him as an outcast.

Why is that these personality traits are not accepted as one that should be portrayed by guys? Did God actually intend this diiference when he created Adam and Eve?

I was speaking to a very wise friend of mine. She seems to be of the opinion that guys are always afraid to commit, whereas girls are ready for that. Why is it that guys are labelled like this? Does this hold true for all guys?

It's for all you gals out there to find out....

Until next time. Ciao.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You said a very wise friend of urs told so.. "so i think u should believe your wise friend".If you were a girl would you have liked subodh!! I doubt.

Anonymous said...

Guys are not labelled they do exactly that way.May be its not true for all the guys but the majority of them do so.That the reason..
If you ever listen to the "ladki kyo na jane kyo... "song from the movie HUMTUM you may get an answer.
But as always exceptions are there.

Rosh said...

Hi;¬)
Sorry for the late reply.
I do believe my "Wise" friend...

Please leave your name so that I may get back to you.

Cheers!!

Rosh said...

As you said, there are always exceptions ;¬)
Let me tell you a secret. I am one of them.

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»