Tuesday, August 28, 2007

And they said.....



It's been really long since I last updated my blog.
As you all would be aware by now, TLT has found someone to dismiss his lonliness. The Lonely Traveller doesn't have to be lonely any more. He has found a companion so sweet, so caring, so loving, so beautiful, and so much of everything wonderful!!!
She has transformed his ordinary life into something so beautiful. Such beauty was never there before he met her. With her, he has found new meaning to his life.
He has found renewed joy in each moment that life now brings. He finds comfort and trust in their love and closeness. And he is ever thankful to Our Lord, Jesus Christ, to have blessed him with such a wonderful companion.

As a tribute to their love, I break my silence on my blog by posting what they had to say about each other.


He said.....

Something wonderful! :-)


She said.....

Something even more wonderful! :-)

Plz Note: The above content has been edited by 'You know who' :D
-----------------------------------

Finaly things have settled down and the dates have been decided. October 6th it is, when I wed Ninu.
Friends I shall post the invite soon. In case you are unable to make it to our wedding (which I hope is not the case), please do remember us in your prayers.

God bless us all.

Cheers
Not so lonely traveller! :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

GRATZ, Dudeman!

Wish you a very happy married life.

writeKA said...

Congrats dude! Wish you both the best times together! :)

Sumana said...

I was wondering why was it all so quiet here ….

So this is what was cooking…Great News...Congratulations!!

Cyberkitty said...

Congratulations to u both and hope everything goes well for the big day!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats buddy...
Wish you both a very happy married life..

PS: If you get some time on 6th Oct.. call me and wish me too.. its my bday :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Dear...
Hope you are never lonely again ;)
wish u a very happy married life...
GBUA :)