Monday, February 19, 2007

We are welcome...


I was really tied down with so much work, that I did not get time to post anything new. But here it is! My new post. ;-)


You know what my favoutite verse from the bible is?
It is taken from the New Testament, Matthew, Chapter 7.


Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be
opened unto you:
For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh
findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
Or what man is there
of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?
Or if he ask a
fish, will he give him a serpent?
If ye then, being evil, know how to give
good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in
heaven give good things to them that ask him?


Ask and you shall receive..... Amazing! So that does not give me a licence to ask anything under the sun. Well actually, I may ask; but I might not receive it coz it is also said in the testament of John, Chapter 15, Verse 7

If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it
shall be done unto you.


So we are all welcome to ask for his blessings and mercy! And I believe that our merciful and most wonderful Lord would listen to all our prayers and answer them. The maybe what you may not have expected, but he sure will answer.
There have been so many events in my life where my Lord has stepped in for me and carried all my burden.

His door is always open for us sinners! And all of us are welcome.

Stay Happy.
And May God Bless Us All.

TLT

1 comment:

Priyankari said...

Grt lines, 'Ask and you shall receive', truly, I have felt through my own experience that God whatever you say to God, he listens it word by word, so one word goes wrong in your prayer,and you have suffer a wrong consequence, then you cannot blame Him even. So the first quote seems so true to me. A serene post!