Thursday, August 10, 2006

Tak taka tak! Tak taka tak!!


Yipeeeeeeee!!!! Sayesha commented on my post!!!!!
I am so happy that I am on the verge of being ecstatic.
I had first stumbled across
Sayesha's World, when I was going thru one of my friends blogs
where she had mentioned about
Namkeen doing a "Kaavya Viswanathan" (i.e Namkeen was blatantly copying Sayesha's posts and calling it her own).
How can people stoop so low as to narrate someone elses story as if it were their own?
A little bit of "Spice"( read: lie) here and there is certainly justifiable....
But if the entire curry is made only of spices, then certainly, the results wont be pleasant.

But, let bygones be bygones.

After my first visit to Sayeshaz, I could not resist going back for more....
As I said it's so tempting that "No one can read just one!!!" ;¬)
She has immense talent....

I would be the happiest person on earth if I were half as talented with the pen as she were.
Her writings are pure and chaste... not in the conventional sense though...
(She proclaims to be a Bhai ;¬)
But, when you read her posts, you know that they are for real.
She puts the smallest of incidents on her blog with so much ease and elan that even the mighty

Sachin with his most elegant of cover drives may be left behind.
(Sachin fans..Please dont kill me!!! I was just flattering Sayesha." ;¬)

I am glad that I got a chance to visit Sayeshaz.....
It's now my favourite spot in the entire Blogsphere.

Note : Your's truly has not yest explored the entire Blogsphere...
He may find more prettier places,but as they say :
"First love is first love. Nothing can compare to it!"

I watched an old episode of the
"Great Indian Laughter Challenge" today, and I came to know
that when you are filled with joy...your heart goes.."Tak taka tak!! Tak taka tak!!!"

Background Music : "Tak taka tak!! Tak taka tak!!!" ....
Music catching pace now : "Tak taka tak!! Tak taka tak!!!"
Reached its peak at 200 bpm : "Tak taka tak!! Tak taka tak!!!"
Now getting lower : "Tak taka tak!! Tak taka tak!!!"

Next day morning : The silent hum of "Tak taka tak!! Tak taka tak!!!" still can be heard!

Cheers and God Bless All.

2 comments:

Sayesha said...

Gosh! A post on me! :P

*Honoured* :)

Rosh said...

;¬$
Speechless!!!
Don't know what to say ~_~