Thursday, December 28, 2006

Amazing grace...


Hi.

Some of my friends met with an accident couple of days back while they were driving around Scotland during the Christmas holidays. I don't have the complete updates yet, but by God's grace all of them are safe.

Some of the folks suffered minor injuries whereas for the others, the wounds were more severe.

Note ~ I understand the trauma casued if someone from a family meets with an accident. I have been a part of one when my Dad met with a near fatal accident in 2003. God has given my family the strength to cope up with it.

Our loving Lord has miraculously healed my dad's wounds and has blessed him by returning back his memory. We are praying for further miracles each day.

I pray that our lord give strength to all the family and friends of the people involved in this accident and let them rejoice in God's magnanimous grace that preserved them all.

Please pray with me for my friends and their families.

God Bless,
TLT

4 comments:

Rai said...

That's sad. Hope everything turns out fine in this new year. Hope all our prayers get answered.

BTW, thanks for visiting my blog. Hope to see you there more often.

Take care ~R

Rosh said...

Hi Raka.
Thanks for your wishes. I believe in the power of prayers, and trust Our Lord to do the Wonders.

Wish you a very wonderful New Year.

And, I am definitely gonna visit ur blog more often. It was interesting.

Cheers,
TLT

Anonymous said...

We also met with an accident :( but by God's grace all are fine...
I was in the other car and we had just returned from the Christmas Mass which I attended for the first time in my life........

Rosh said...

;-)
Glad that all of you are safe.
BTW, this post was for you!

God Bless and have a wonderful New Year!

Cheers,
TLT